This includes information about browsing and behaviour by people who access our websites.
This includes information about pages viewed and the customer journey around our website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Some cookies collect information about browsing behaviour when you access this website via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed and your journey around a website.
HOW ARE COOKIES MANAGED?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by Tiger Eye, or on behalf of Tiger Eye, and are necessary to enable you to navigate our website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The main purpose for which cookies are used is: –
For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to site navigation.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you do this depends on the browser you use.
Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.