We know that change can sometimes be challenging – and can impact the way your users work.
It is important to ensure that each and every member of your team is getting the most out of your investment – and following your codes of conduct.
So, we offer tailored training on iManage, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and more.
This way, we can ensure a consistent level of imparted expertise throughout your organisation.
courses and workshops offered to date
Trusted iManage partners since 2005
Certified Microsoft partners
Introductory, intermediate and advanced courses
Bespoke training as standard
Tiger Eye Training
Branded course materials
Not only are all of our Tiger Eye training courses customised to suit your needs, but also all of our Tiger Eye course materials can be personalised and branded with your own corporate image, in addition to familiar screenshots and references to your own environment.
We know that you’re only human – and humans sometimes forget what to do and where to click to get the job done.
So, we offer comprehensive training guides and materials with every course we deliver, customised with your organisation’s logo, branding, colours and more, so that you can remind yourself how our market-leading solutions work for you.
Many of our clients find that these branded guidelines help their users to stay compliant with their organisation’s Information Security and Compliance strategies, by helping their users to understand how their solutions are built to support their needs.
iManage User Training Course
Who is it for?
Tiger Eye’s iManage User training course has been designed for new users of iManage 9.3, as well as users who are upgrading from earlier versions. No previous experience of iManage is required to take part in this course, making it suitable for any business that has decided to invest in an iManage DMS.
What will I learn?
In this course, your staff can learn how to use your uniquely implemented version of iManage to securely access and manage your documents and emails, file your emails easily using suggested and recent filing locations, and search for documents and quickly find them. This course also covers the latest Microsoft Office integration features, new Outlook and email management features, and improved search functionality.
Microsoft Outlook Training Course
With regular updates and new versions, it can be daunting to keep up with the way Microsoft Outlook works.
Available at both Introductory, Intermediary and Advanced levels of cover, our Microsoft Outlook training ensures that your users are utilising all of Outlook’s functionality – so that you can ensure your client-facing communication is organised, managed and structured.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Outlook interface
- Compose email messages by using Outlook
- Send and receive email messages using Outlook
- Organise email messages into folders
- Manage contacts and contact information
- Schedule appointments using Outlook
With training in a whole host of office solutions, we help you – and your users – to understand how to improve the way they work
Here at Tiger Eye, we set you up for success with training in Adobe Acrobat, Time Management and Delegation, and the full Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and more.
Our full collection of workshops and training courses includes:
- iManage User Workshop
- iManage Share Workshop
- Workshare Compare Workshop
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Introduction
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Introduction
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Introduction
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction
- Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate
- Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced
- Adobe Acrobat XI Pro Introduction
- Adobe Acrobat XI Pro Advanced
- Train the Trainer
- Team Development and Management
- Time Management and Delegation
Call us on 01603 293500 or use our contact form to contact our team and discover how we could help you to work smarter